Every shoot is bit different, but here’s an outline intended to give you an idea of the steps we’ll take to ensure you love your new video:
- We’ll have an initial meeting by phone, skype, or in person to discuss the project’s scope, budget, timeline, and publication plan.
- I’ll create a shot plan and video outline and submit it to you for review and approval.
- I’ll order any necessary rental gear or supplies.
- Travel to location or studio.
- Set up lighting, video, and audio equipment.
- Review shots on Surface, and reshoot if necessary.
- Wrap (break down gear, pack up, clean up, bounce).
- Transfer and organize shots.
- Build timeline and create rough cut.
- Create graphics, sounds, and any other extras needed to make it pop.
- Integrate extras and create first draft.
- Submit first draft to you for review and approval.
- Adjust as necessary, create more drafts, repeat as necessary.
- When final draft is ready, export to your specifications and publish to appropriate venue (your website, social media page, etc.).